The Bay of Naples Inn was a hotel on Long Lake located at the Naples Causeway. The hotel was constructed in 1899 and served tourists until the 1950's. The Inn was torn down and burned in the early 1960's. When it was being torn down the Cupola was saved and was stored in various locations over the past 40 years. The Cupola has since been donated to the town and there is a committee in place to figure out what best to do with the Cupola. Below is a photo of the Cupola in Naples where it currently resides.
Cupola Committee - Link
More Information on the Bay of Naples Inn - Link